GTC Scotland

The General Teaching Council for Scotland

Comhairle Choitcheann Teagaisg na h-Alba

How do I change my details?

It is a registration requirement to notify us of any changes to your name, contact and employment details.

You can notify us of change of name, address, contact telephone number and email addresses:

  • Through MyGTCS our personalised and secure web portal which allows you to keep all of your details up-to-date and provides access to MyPL where you can record your professional learning.

    If you are a return user log in and follow the screen prompts. If you are a first time user Create a MyGTCS account and follow the screen prompts to generate an account.

  • By emailing remembering to quote your registration number or full name and date of birth.
  • By writing to us at:

    Registration Services Department
    The General Teaching Council for Scotland
    Clerwood House
    96 Clermiston Road
    EH12 6UT

Please be aware, if you do not keep your details up-to-date, you can be removed from the register.